A new underground preworkout has risen for all stim junkies…
To stimulate growth you need to make your muscles strain and burn which is the pain you'll end up loving. We formulated WTF with the mindset of bringing a pre-workout with no bullshit and give serious athletes the push they need to stay in “the zone”.
Benefits of WTF Pre-Workout
- Extreme Mental Focus
- Shredded Muscle Pumps
- Explosive Strength and Power
- Designed to maximize Energy, Focus and Performance
- Meant for serious strength/weightlifting athletes and bodybuilders
1. Alpha-Ketoglutarate(AAKG)- helps to improve peak athletic performance because it helps the liver break down by-products of muscle exercise such as ammonia. AAKG also helps athletes exercise longer with less pain and stiffness, and build up more lean body mass
2. Beta Alanine- Beta Alanine can reduce the symptoms of fatigue additionally with Beta Alanine may improve the muscular endurance
3. L-Citrulline Malate- citrulline supplement enhances performance in intense exercise but also able to perform longer and lower levels of blood ammonia and lactate.
4. Agmatine Sulfate- Agmatine has diverse biochemical and physiological functions in the body including nitric oxide (NO) synthesis, cardiovascular, neuromodulator and neurotransmitter functions (nootropic). Nootropics are ingredients that improve aspects of mental energy, focus, concentration and motivation
5. 2-aminoisoheptane- structural relations are known asmonoamine releasing agents, which are compounds that have the capability of increasing levels of certain monoamines. These monoamines, mostly, dopamine and norepinephrine, are responsible for exerting many of the common effects that stimulants produce – including nootropic like effects, euphoria, wakefulness (alertness), respectively.
6. Eria Jarensis Extract- acts as a neuromodulator on the central nervous system, yielding a myriad of attractive benefits for cognitive function. It provides mood boosting effects due to its ability to increase levels of dopamine and noradrenaline in the body. Dopamine is the hormone responsible for increased feelings of wellbeing, hence Eria Jarensis Extract provides quite a pleasant euphoric effect, while also reducing feelings of anxiety. Dopamine and noradrenaline are also associated with enhancing concentration levels, mental alertness and mental focus.
7. Taurine- is an amino acid that's found in large amounts in the heart and brain. is also said to improve mental and athletic performance
8. AmpiBerry- AMPiberry™ is taken from a form of Juniperus Communis (common juniper). It is known to decrease water weight, assist in fat loss and provide a smooth energy curve when paired with caffeine