My achilles heal consists of peanut butter and chocolate, so naturally PB Cups speak to my soul. Unfortunately... they're not the best for us who are trying to keep the ol' diet clean. But I have found a solution for the sweet tooth! -- Protein Peanut Butter Cups.
1 scoop chocolate whey protein (I used Nutrabio Classic Whey Chocolate Milkshake)
1 tbsp coconut oil or coconut butter
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp P28 Protein Peanut Butter (I used the white chocolate flavor... mmmm *insert heart eyes emoji*)
1. Melt the coconut oil or coconut butter in the microwave
2. Mix protein powder, water, and coconut oil in bowl until it has a nice creamy consistency. Then pour about 4 tbsp or so into cupcake liner. Put in freezer for about 15 mins or until contents harden.
3. Add 1 tbsp P28 Peanut Butter (white chocolate if you're feelin frisky) onto frozen contents and smooth until even.
4. Add more of the chocolate mix on top of the peanut butter to complete the cup- stick back in the freezer until contents are frozen.
5. Take out of freezer, put into mouth, and tell me that doesn't taste like heaven!
Carbs: 5g Fats: 18g Protein: 30g